New Business Account Executive - UK-based
Sojourn Solutions is looking for a new business account executive to join our UK-based team. As an account executive you will be a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen. In addition, you will also need a strong technical aptitude with marketing automation tools and have natural sales instincts.
You will be responsible for building new business, which would include being personally responsible for managing and growing the Sojourn Solutions’ business portfolio for our EMEA region. This responsibility includes the opportunity to create and execute your own sales strategies with a specific focus on new logo accounts.
To be effective, you will need to have strong skills and experience in sales and negotiation, consultative solution selling, creative problem solving, and business-conscious decision-making.
The successful applicant will work with our EMEA team to scope complex projects and structure accurate proposals. There will be overall responsibility for ongoing client relationship management, up/cross-selling, and, of course, closing deals.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead generation through research and list development within targeted areas
- Be the driving force to increase Sojourn Solutions’ revenue targets through introducing new logo accounts
- Successfully structure, price, sell and negotiate deals with prospects by working with internal resources (Marketing, Solution Consultants)
- Drive new business while maintaining a solid profit margin
- Manage multiple concurrent opportunities
- Build and lead a pursuit team consisting of delivery consultants, sales and technology partners through a successful sales cycle
- Monitor the performance of your targeted arena to meet or exceed company objectives
Key Skills and Requirements
- Proven success and experience in selling marketing consulting services
- Solid track record of business development, selling and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience with deal structuring and scoping, proposal writing and contract negotiations
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with clients at all levels of an organization
- Strong sales skills and relevant experience
- Disciplined and organized with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills coupled with strong analytical thought processes
- Thorough understanding of key industry players and trends in the marketplace
- Significant experience in, and exposure to, consultancy or agency (digital and/or marketing professional services) environments
- Commitment to stay up-to-date with relevant new learning and be an active participant in company sponsored learning events
- Uphold the highest of business ethics and personal integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a consultative selling role
- 3+ years in field experience as an individual contributor with individual quota responsibility