Account Manager – UK-based
Sojourn Solutions is looking for a talented Account Manager with a background in campaign execution and marketing operations who will provide strategic thinking, excellent client service, and account management.
For this position, you will orchestrate the administration of client assignments both internally with Sojourn resources and externally with client stakeholders.
In addition to managing the day-to-day client partnership, your major responsibilities will include: project management, quality control, budgeting, financial tracking, reporting and scope of work development, and supporting the communication and organization of planning sessions between client stakeholders and Sojourn.
Solid communication skills are essential to lead both internal and client status meetings in conjunction with demonstrating excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. You must be energetic, highly motivated, a self-starter, and 100% focused on client success as well as willing to be the occasional voice of reason.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Dynamic, intuitive, constantly curious, and a strong team player
- Experience managing communications between multiple parties, for instance clients, marketing automation specialists, developers, creative, and third party agencies
- Proven track record for understanding and commanding project procedures including status reports, performance metrics and analysis, estimates, production schedules, billing, quality control
- Experience establishing and managing timelines to ensure projects launch on-time and on-budget
- Commercial awareness to create scope of work documents, estimates with team, and coordinate client approvals
- 3+ years broad experience in executing B2B marketing campaigns
- 3+ years Marketing Automation experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree