Job description and requirements
We are looking for a marketing operations specialist with Eloqua experience to help our clients achieve their goals.
In this role, you will work directly with various stakeholders within large B2B client environments to complete projects. These projects often have very high visibility within organizations and have potential to impact their business significantly.
- Full responsibility for the success of projects. In this role, you will be managing all aspects of projects with the companies you are assigned to work with. We expect excellence. Your success, as well as ours, will be measured by the success of your projects in helping your clients meet their goals.
- Provide expert guidance on all aspects of our client’s Eloqua implementations. You may work with companies on a wide variety of projects including but not limited to projects that improve marketing data, enhance nurture processes, modify integrations, and implement better marketing process.
- Collaborate with other Sojourn consultants to ensure that your client’s are always getting the best possible advice and service.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical talent and experience working with data and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills
- 3+ years working in a B2B marketing operations environment
- 3+ years working with the Eloqua platform
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required