In this webinar, we look both behind and beyond the survey results brought to life in our 2021 Report. “Behind” answering the questions of “Why?” and “How?” certain B2B organizations with MOPS outperformed their peers. And “beyond” answering the question “Now what?” for organizations looking to improve their MOPS model.
- Marketing Operations helps organizations successfully adapt to new conditions
- Organizations with MOPS outperform their peers in lead generation
- Marketing Operations optimizes the relationship between marketing and technology.
- MOPS organizations are getting results from their data.
- All of marketing is elevated by the Marketing Operations function.
Takeaways? Expert insights on the key findings above, shared customer successes, and tips on how you can empower your Marketing Operations to improve marketing performance.
Complete the form to the right, then you will receive an email with the webinar details – we look forward to seeing you on September 14!
Title: Empowering Marketing Operations Improves Marketing Performance
Date: Watch on-demand now
Time: 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: One hour
proving the point: kpi's from our 2021 marketing operations report
Organizations with defined MOPS functions were 53% more likely to have significantly outperformed their sectors in H2 2020 than similar companies without the function.
Organizations with MOPS are over 2X more likely to strongly agree that their data management processes increase data value and help them achieve measurable results.
The heart of how MOPS contributes: 88% of MOPS orgs optimize from touchpoints throughout the funnel, from MQL to closed/won (vs 55% of their peers).