Improved user management, email customization, and MAP integrations help B2B marketers increase efficiency and creativity
To help B2B marketers further enhance quality email development and increase efficiency, Sojourn Solutions has announced a set of updates to Email Builder. This latest expansion of Email Builder helps B2B marketers design and launch emails as efficiently and easily as possible by introducing new features and capabilities sourced directly from Sojourn’s Email Builder customers.
“We listened to our customers tell us about their challenges in balancing more sophisticated user and branding requirements with quality responsive layout development – all the way through ease of integration to their marketing automation platform of choice, and we knew we could help,” said Adam Mitrosz, Managing Partner and Head of Development at Sojourn Solutions. “To help our customers meet these increasing expectations, we are focused on delivering innovations within Email Builder that bring efficiency and creativity to the way marketers work.”
One of Sojourn’s most robust apps, Email Builder helps marketers to easily create responsive emails with a drag and drop editor – no HTML coding required.
The new enhancements to Email Builder empower customers with:
- Creative freedom: create any email layout you can think of with a simple drop and drop editor and support for background images.
- Auto-save work: Auto-save your work, including a tracked history of changes within an editing session.
- Stay on brand: helps you stay on brand with a predefined brand color palette, with options to apply custom fonts and save row templates.
- Mobile optimization: generate a mobile version automatically, while also making adjustments to mobile and desktop layouts separately.
- MAP integration: integrates with multiple marketing automation platforms (MAPs) such as Eloqua, Marketo, and Pardot today.
- Source code available: Easily download or copy your email source code and use it in your platform of choice.
- Email clients: Email Builder emails retain responsiveness across most email clients including Outlook 2000-2016, Android vanilla email app, iPhone 4-6, iPad, Gmail, AOL, GMX.de, Office 365, Web.de, Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail, Thunderbird.
- Easy to manage: Manage users by setting access levels, multiple users with shared work areas and required approvals for downloads/exports.
Email Builder customer Jason Cooper, Marketing Technology Manager at PGi, explained, “Before Email Builder, we were spending 20-30 hours building responsive templates from scratch. I love coding but I dislike coding emails – there are too many variables and the process wasn’t sustainable for our team.” Cooper added that once he added Email Builder to PGi’s process, their build time decreased to less than 4 hours. “That time-savings lets us focus more on performance, testing and results,” shared Cooper. “I highly recommend Email Builder!”
About Sojourn Solutions
Sojourn Solutions offers expert Marketing Operations and Marketing Automation consulting services, plus best-in-class technical services for Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, and other marketing technology from locations throughout North America, United Kingdom, and Poland. Learn more at sojournsolutions.com.